- Wholegrain crust or wholegrain flat tortilla
- Spaghetti sauce
- Chopped onions and chopped spinach
- Freshly picked Moringa Oleifera leaves - lots
- Queso, mozzarella or other cheese of your choice
- Minced fresh garlic or garlic salt
- Olive oil for drizzling
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Be sure to cover the crust with sauce to about 1/4 - 1/2 inch from the edge. Add your other ingredients. Choose as many Moringa leaves for your pizza as you like. Bake pizza until cheese melts and crust is light brown. Enjoy!